This chocolate salami is sugar-free, vegan and you don’t need to do any baking!
90 grams of pitted dates
90 grams of dried figs
70 ml of almond milk
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
1 teaspoon of lemon zest
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
90 grams of roasted and unsalted nuts roughly chopped ( I used almonds and pistachios)
150 grams of oat flour
- Place the almond milk, dates, figs, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon zest and cacao powder in a blender and blend until you get a smooth paste.
- In a large bowl add the oat flour, dates paste and chopped nuts.
- Start mixing, it’s a lot easier if you mix using your hands.
- Mold the paste into a salami shape, wrap in baking paper.
- Put it in the fridge to firm up.
- Turn out, cut into slices and enjoy!