These tartufo balls are perfect little boosts of energy.
makes 12-13 portions
7 dates, pitted
90 grams of oat flour
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
zest of one orange and the juice
a pinch of salt
2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Place the dates, orange zest and juice, vanilla, cacao, rosemary and salt in a blender and blend until you get a smooth paste, add water if necessary.
- In a large bowl add the oat flour and the dates paste.
- Start mixing with your hands.
- Divide into 12-13 and roll into balls, dropping them in cacao powder as you go.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.