This frittata is a great way of using up leftover pasta, super quick to make and delicious hot or cold.
400 grams of leftover pasta with or without sauce
4 large eggs
40 grams parmesan cheese
freshly ground black pepper
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, grate in the parmesan and season with black pepper.
- Whisk well, then stir in your pasta.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the frittata mixture, cover with lid and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Flip the frittata and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!