Pistachio and black pepper base layered with vanilla cashew cream and topped with fresh fig slices. Raw, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free. You wouldn’t even know it’s HEALTHY!!!
1 cup roasted pistachios
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
2 tablespoons flax seeds
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup cashews (soaked in water overnight)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- For the base, add the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture sticks together.
- Line a tin (10,5cm x 20,5cm) with baking paper and pour mixture in and press firmly using your hands or a spatula until the base is completely flat.
- Put into the freezer to set.
- For the cashew cream add the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pull the pistachio base out of the freezer and layer the cashew cream on top.
- Put back into the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
- Let defrost for approximately 15 minutes and decorate with fresh fig slices, slice carefully with a SHARP knife and enjoy!!!!