Raw tomato sauce
4-5 ripe tomatoes
4 sun dried tomatoes
1 celery stalk
1 medjool date, pitted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon tomato paste
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/2 almond milk
- Spiralize the zucchini, set aside.
- Place all the ingredients for the tomato sauce in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times and set aside. (do not over-process, otherwise it’s to liquid)
- Place al the ingredients for the cashew ‘cheese’ into a food-processor and set aside.
- Throw the zoodles and tomato sauce in a bowl and mix together. Transfer to a plate and top with the cheese. Finish with some freshly ground black pepper and some fresh basil. Enjoy!
Store the leftover sauce and ‘cheese’ in jars up to 2-3 days.