2 cups soft tofu
1 tsp nutmeg
juice of one lemon
pinch of salt
cracked black pepper
- To make the ‘bechamel sauce’ blend all the ingredients into a blender/foodprocessor until creamy and smooth.
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini in to 1 cm slices and heat a grill to medium-high heat, when smoking hot lay the sliced eggplant and zucchini on the grill until marks appear, turn the slices over and repeat. Do this until you’ve grilled all the slices.
- Spread about 1 cup of bolognese sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Layer the grilled eggplant over the sauce.
- Spread about 1 cup of ‘bechamel sauce’ on top of them.
- Layer the grilled zucchini over the sauce.
- Repeat this until you’ve used all of the ingredients.
- For a crispy crust top the lasagna with breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast and some olive oil/ coconut oil (optional).
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, until golden brown.