Wonderful when served with some (plant-based) milk and fresh fruits, or on top of yogurt and smoothie bowls.
makes 350 grams (serve in 50 g portions)
220 grams of rolled oats
50 grams of quinoa puffs (you can also use rice puffs)
50 grams of raw pistachios, deshelled
30 grams of pinuts
2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon of honey/ maple syrup
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Add all the dry ingredients except the quinoa puffs in a large bowl and mix together.
- Drizzle over the honey/ maple syrup and finely grate over the lemon zest, stir well to coat everything.
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring it every 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool, and store into an airtight storage jar.